Uncovering the Top New Features for LinkedIn Company Pages in 2023
LinkedIn Company Pages - State of Play
The latest figures from LinkedIn show there are now 900M LinkedIn members on the platform and close to 69M Company Pages. (Source). Engagement levels also report up by almost 20%, revenue is up, and it’s safe to say the platform continues to thrive.
If you want to use LinkedIn for B2B Growth, there is only an upside for your business with these stats. With revenue up, we continue seeing more LinkedIn Company Page features. So get comfy because there are a lot of new features to cover.
LinkedIn Company Page New Features Summary (2023)
Given that the features LinkedIn roll out in a staggered fashion and don’t necessarily communicate them great, this article some of the features some members may have received end of 2022 also.
- Subscribe to a LinkedIn Page’s content – the bell feature
- LinkedIn Company Pages can follow other LinkedIn Company Pages
- Pages can schedule posts
- Features to generate new newsletter subscribers
- Product Pages are now discovered via in-platform search on LinkedIn
- Product Pages can now have product highlights to showcase specific product content on your Page
- LinkedIn Company Pages Audio Events
- Link Stickers on Company Page images and videos
- Upgraded Competitor Analytics Dashboard
Let’s take a look at these in more detail.
Succeeding with LinkedIn Company Pages
This Social Media Marketing with Mike Stelzner podcast episode is a must-watch, listen on your favourite podcast platform. We cover the image and video link stickers, Company Page bell notification, LinkedIn Page content strategy, and invites to follow.
LinkedIn Company Pages Can Follow Other Company Pages
Subscribe to a LinkedIn Page Content
Generate Newsletter Subscribers, Showcase Best Products, Upgraded Competitor Analytics Dashboard
LinkedIn Company Pages Can Schedule Posts
LinkedIn Company Pages Audio Events
As a beta tester of this feature, here are 10 things you should know about Pages Audio Events that are gradually being rolled out.
1) LinkedIn Audio rooms currently have no feature to record rooms. Expected to happen in the future.
2) No private LinkedIn Audio rooms, only public ones.
3) Creating a LinkedIn Audio is similar to creating LinkedIn Live events. Generally, the earlier you create it, promote it and use up the weekly invitation limit (1000 per person), the better. Discovery on the platform is poor at best for Page LinkedIn Audio events. Hoping this will change.
4) There is no option for registered or paid events, but this may change.
5) Min 150 Page followers are required, and no community violations for the Page to be eligible.
6) Super Page Admins and Content Admins can create events.
7) Available on desktop and mobile.
8) Any Page super or content admin can remove an attendee from the Event.
9) Attendees will be sent a reminder notification about the Event’s start date and time, which is sent to members seven days and three days before the Event, as well as 15 minutes before the scheduled Event.
10) 𝗠𝗢𝗦𝗧 𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗢𝗬𝗜𝗡𝗚 – You can only invite your 1st-degree connections to attend your event. Page followers can’t be invited to an Event if they aren’t connected to any of the Page’s admins. (Fingers crossed this will change).
Create an Event
Adding Stickers to Videos and Image Posts (Mobile only)
The stickers are added during posting on a mobile. You can link to an external link, a company page or tag an individual.
LinkedIn for Business G.R.O.W.T.H & Company Page Admin Training
Wishing all B2B marketers and business owners a year of growth in 2023!
Michelle J Raymond is an international LinkedIn Company Pages expert, LinkedIn B2B Strategist, Corporate Trainer, podcast host and two times author, teaching marketing teams and agencies to sell more on LinkedIn. Her mission is to do “Good Business with Good People.”